Sunday, February 20, 2011

What a week!

Having wine with mom on the new porch!
I came back from Wisconsin and started moving out of the farmhouse... not too sad about that! Mom flew in last Wednesday, she is a moving MACHINE! She has helped me get organized in the new place and scrub the old one to hospital standards. I couldn't appreciate her more.


View of the Nehalem Bay from my porch!
What my future looks like for the next couple of months!
Mom and I walking down to town for breakfast
I am all moved into the new apartment now, and I have a lot of organizing to do! As soon as I get that done, I will post a video tour!


The new addition to my family! Meet Miss Ginny! I will be picking her up next week!

For now though, I am in Portland ready to fly to Louisiana to see that boyfriend of mine for a whole week! Yesssss!  See you all when I get back!

No comments:

Post a Comment