|Madison Birthday (21st!)|
|Trout Lake Birthday|
25 Goals before 25 years old (in no particular order)
1. Get into Grad School
2. Finish a 5k race
3. Continue on my weight loss goal (i'll keep my number to myself ;) im already down 15!)
4. Find a job/grad school/something where Andrew and I can actually live together!
5. Complete my Fisheries Management Graduate Certificate with OSU
6. Publish a report through ODFW
7. Learn a new knitting pattern
8. read 25 new books
9. buy myself a new nice road bike
10. Purge all my unnecessary crap
11. Learn how to crochet
12. go kayaking
13. go backpacking for fun not just for work
14. Boundary Waters Trip!
15. spend some good quality cousin time
16. actually keep up with my journal. (whoops)
17. Learn how to tie knots. (embarrassing... I know).
18. send a postcard to Myanmar (hey karrrri!)
19. Be better at skype dates... at least one skype date a month!
20. Get back to my localtarian diet... I have been indulging in a lot of bacon lately... ruh roh!
21. Watch more documentaries than Rom Com's... I will keep a tally! haha.
22. Hike Mount Hood. Bam.
23. Visit friends in their new homes (Washington, St. Louis, Milwaukee, Baltimore, Minneapolis, Utah, Ocon (Jan!)(leave me your new home and I will try and visit you!))
24. Visit a Foreign country (Canada counts! I haven't been there in years!)
25. See some more live music in Portland!
Ok folks, thank you for being so wonderful to me on my birthday and all the other days too. I will expect you all to help me get through this hefty list! :)
Now I am going to go sit on Dave and Jitesh's back porch in the sunshine for a barbeque! Yahoo!