Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Who says you can't go home

Roomies!
Well, as of yesterday all of our plans changed.

Andrew's grad project is a bit short-funded so I would only be able to volunteer 2-3 days every two-three weeks. Hmf. Volunteers don't get paid... just in case you were wondering. So, the question was do I (a) go down there find an apartment and a part-time job for the two months he will be down there (b) foster out our kitten (again) and live with him in the field house and be a volunteer or (c) stay with my parents for a while (rent free) and get a job back home while looking for work/apartments out in Maine until I get accepted at University of Southern Maine or Andrew gets back from the Gulf.

So naturally, I chose door number 3, choice c, rooming with the 'rents. I feel a little like a puppy with my tail between my legs, but it really isn't like that at all. It will be a good time for me to catch up on finances and spend time with friends and family.

So for all of my friends and family in the Midwest, can't wait to see you all! And if any one has any job opportunities (waitressing, barista, bartender, anything), I would welcome the opportunities!!

No comments:

Post a Comment