Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Well, there you have it.

Dear Jessica:

The graduate committee met yesterday and we are unable to offer you a position into our program for 2011-2012 due to an excessive number of candidates competing for only a few spots. This is an informal letter but I know that you are (quite rightly) eager to hear our decision. You will receive an official letter from the graduate school. We encourage you to apply again next year and to maintain communication with Dr. Karen Wilson. We wish you the best of luck,

Regards,

Jeff Walker
 
 
 
I guess I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up, I just thought with the professor wanting me to work with her, and she had funding that would mean the admission was just paperwork. Now we have left a message to see the status of Andrew's application. 

No comments:

Post a Comment