Thursday, December 22, 2011

I'm Going to Miss This


This is from our last night in Oregon. Having dinner at Mike’s house, watching Pixar movies, puppy cuddling, and potlucking and thinking about what I will miss about this place:
In a chronological order:

1.The first double wide: beautiful… convenient… yet moldy
2. CREATURE!!!! – Mike, Angela, and Andrew…you understand
3. Cape Lookout Hikes: beautiful first view from above of the ocean
4. Figuring out tides on the river… remember the great lakes don’t have tides.
5. Crabbing in Garibaldi
6.Sturgeon fishing! (OOOOOOH My GOD)
7: Steelhead fishing… Mike I know it didn’t fight like you thought, but I had a wonderful time.
8. Thanksgiving with Beedle and Frech
9. THE REDWOOD. PERIOD.
10. Oh wait, THE TRIPOD.
11. Water Pillows
12. Wanda’s Riggery Bacon
13. Hebo Omelet
14. TORI. NEIL. BOB. JOE.
15. AWHAT!!!!! JS
16. Wait! I have an idea! MG
17. WHAT I’M TRYING TO SAY IS!!!- AE
18. Julia’s foot stomp to brother bear (MG)
19. The drink holster.
20.  Bedtime Stories.
21.  Sparks
22.  the “Reverse Tripod”
23. Bathroom-kitchen talks
24. The Beach in December
25. The Rainforest 
26. Head butts (cheers mike)



Miss you all on the West Coast. 

No comments:

Post a Comment